Saturday, February 12, 2005

Fame resurrects thee

Well maybe I should start updating this blog of mine. I created it in a whirlwind of interest, but like all of my interest whirlwinds, they die down very quickly. I though it would be easy to maintain two (my livejournal and this blog), but I can hardly keep one. I have a lot more invested in my livejournal, which I update sporadically. Though here I've gotten some comments from people who did a search for islam, so perhaps I can toss in a post on that topic once in awhile, since it doesn't come up in my livejournal much (you can read my livejournal here).

And for any who care, "Small Change" is both a really good idea--change a little bit at a time (it's how the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, brought about Islam). It's also the name of a Tom Waits album. More so though, it allows me to have the spiffy tag-line, "Revolution pennies at a time." A friend of mine has the tag-line (on LJ) "Rebellion gone lazy."

As you can see I'm drawn by cute gimmickry.

No comments: